Helping You Find Relief
Suffering from seasonal or chronic allergies, asthma, a sinus infection, or other ear, nose, or throat (ENT) symptoms? If you live in southwest Mississippi, you’re not alone. The board-certified otolaryngologist at Brookhaven ENT, Allergy, and Facial Surgery provides comprehensive allergy testing and customized treatment plans, as well as treatments and surgical procedures for other ENT conditions, to help you breathe easier and enjoy an improved quality of living.
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Care That’s Head and Shoulders Above
When sneezes, sniffles, itchy eyes, wheezing, sore throats, sinus or facial pain, earaches, or difficulty with hearing or balance just won’t go away or keep coming back, it’s time to see our ear, nose, and throat specialist at Brookhaven ENT, Allergy, and Facial Surgery. Our board-certified otolaryngologist specializes in medical and surgical treatments to help you manage your seasonal and chronic allergies and asthma as well as take care of sinus, throat, and hearing disorders that are keeping you from enjoying the things you want to do.
- Allergies: comprehensive testing, treatment, and management
- Asthma and bronchial disorders: treatment and management
- Ears: treatment of chronic infection, tinnitus, hearing loss, and balance disorders
- Face and neck: treatment of melanomas and tumors; aesthetic skin treatments
- Sinus and nose: treatment of chronic infection, deviated or collapsed septum, smelling disorders
- Throat: treatment of voice and swallowing disorders, aerodigestive tract and esophagus disorders, tumors