We know you and your family. We’re a trusted place to turn to whenever someone isn’t feeling well. To the individuals and families who rely on KDMC for primary care, that means peace of mind.
We have clinics that provide quality healthcare for all ages, from children to senior adults. That’s the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. The King’s Daughters Medical Clinic provides family medicine. Compassionate physicians and nurse practitioners staff this clinic. They offer routine preventive care, specialized women’s and men’s healthcare, health education, and chronic disease management. Both clinics can help you stay your healthiest.
- Allergy and asthma management
- Chronic disease management
- Eye infection treatment
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Preventive checkups
- School and work physicals
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Urgent care for fevers, illness, insect bites, rashes