Compassion as Intensive as Our Care
For critically ill patients needing highly specialized care after surgery, a heart attack, a stroke, or a serious injury, KDMC provides a healing environment staffed by an expert critical care team and equipped with technologies to provide lifesaving care. Our high nurse-to-patient ratio ensures that patients receive individualized attention in our Intensive Care and Critical Care units. To enhance our advanced care for Brookhaven and surrounding communities, KDMC also started the first critical care telemedicine program in Mississippi connecting our hospital with leading experts.
- Medical and surgical Critical Care Unit
- Eight-bed Intensive Care Unit
- 24-hour telemetry monitoring
- Critical care registered nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support
- Onsite services: cardiopulmonary, diagnostic radiology, laboratory, and pharmacy
- In-house peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, continuous renal replacement therapy