First-Class Therapy Center
Whether you are 8 or 78 years old, the King's Daughters Therapy Center is here to serve you with therapy services. Our goal is to help patients achieve the highest quality of functional activity, independence and productivity.
The center is a full-service clinic offering physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and sports therapy
The state-of-the-art, newly expanded, renovated 9,000 sq. foot outpatient therapy facility is one of the largest therapy and rehab clinics in the state, which is unusual in a community the size of Brookhaven. It includes:
- more than 20 licensed therapists and trainers
- staffed by a team of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, certified athletic trainers, occupational therapists and speech pathologists
- a large pediatric therapy suite
- Activities of Daily Living training kitchen
- hand therapy/splinting area
- indoor gait training/sports track
- five private therapy treatment rooms
- an indoor therapy pool and spacious gym
The facility is outfitted with a a and is designed to assist geriatric physical therapy outpatients after being discharged from therapy. The therapy center offers aquatic arthritis classes, low-impact flexibility classes, and "Sit Fit" for members to exercise while sitting in a chair.
The KDMC sports medicine team serves area athletes by providing on-site care at school athletic events and coordinating post-injury services through our sports and therapy facilities.
From a sports injury to surgery or stroke rehab, the therapists at King's Daughters have the resources, experience and compassion to make your recovery as successful as possible.
KDMC Therapy Center
507 Highway 51 North Brookhaven, MS 39601